A silly ? about formatting

josie mayhem 00:03 20 Mar 05

I know that I should know this answer and I think that I do!

With a box shifter computer, if you decide to reformat and purchase a os, and download necessary drivers for the mobo ect.

Is there any other downfall that effects reformatting the drives that I haven't thought about?

Forum Editor 00:21 20 Mar 05

Just make sure that you have all those drivers safely stored on a CD before you start. Back up any email that you want to keep as well, and don't forget to include your address book.

josie mayhem 21:32 20 Mar 05

Thanks for that FE.

At the moment, for what my friend has said, it sounds like this is going to the best option, one son whos visited a lot of iffy sites (not ilegal ones, but one's that aren't to evryone tastes) so by the sounds of it has loads of spy ware, trogens ect, the computer is almost at a standstill.

josie mayhem 21:32 20 Mar 05

Thanks for that FE.

At the moment, for what my friend has said, it sounds like this is going to the best option, one son whos visited a lot of iffy sites (not ilegal ones, but one's that aren't to evryone tastes) so by the sounds of it has loads of spy ware, trogens ect, the computer is almost at a standstill.

Completealias 21:44 20 Mar 05

If they have recovery disks you could use this option this will set the pc back to the day it came out of the factory

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…