Spindrift 18:27 12 Jul 03

I keep getting this flash popup about above. Starts off saying 'Dancing illegal' then goes through a series of adverts with the prices in £'s most showing a Siemens >ELIBRI phone somewhere in the graphics and ends up with 4 Siemens Exelibri phones. Tried clearing it out but comes back when I log on to this PCA page with the ITN Flash. In Temp Int Files it shows as and has a few 'logger.bin' and 'wrapper' 'adcontroller' and http:// html spaces to show address. All under CACHE.UNICAST.COM. It's driving me nuts.

Win XP Home, Sygate firewall, Adaware, spywareblaster on both PC's but no popup stopper. Tried it on a 2nd 'clean PC' surfed away from this site, checked and didn't get it, shut down. Then cleaned out cache, logged in here with it and picked it up again.

Help much appreciated.

barrie_g 18:42 12 Jul 03

History kill available if you click here 15 day free trial built-in popup stopper which blocks it.

Spindrift 19:29 12 Jul 03

Many thanks. Works a treat. I never wanted a popup stopper as I believed the mouse was enough until this darn Siemens advert started.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…