Shutting down problem +

geedad 07:54 AM 07 Feb 12

As well as my problem with the BSOD , my PC will not now shut down, unless I manually do it. I suppose this has something to do with the BSOD, which I haven't solved yet, despite a lot of help from forum members. The Blue Screen software highlighted the source of the possible problem, but because of my lack of knowledge, I am unable to use the information that popped up. "Caused by Driver and Caused by Address" is followed by the actual .exe file (ntoskrnl.exe) plus the Address .exe file ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40. Until this BSOD is solved, I won't be happy, although I CAN use the PC once it is up and running. So, if there is a member who can take this further to help me solve this, I would be grateful. geedad

geedad 07:57 AM 07 Feb 12

Should have given the following info on my PC: Windows 7 Home Premium, i5 Intel,64 and 32 bit OS, Explorer 9. geedad

onthelimit1 08:56 AM 07 Feb 12

One of the reasons for that code is RAM. If you have two sticks, take one out and try, then swap.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…