Shuts down when i select large fonts?

MAK 22:08 01 Mar 03

I was messing around with the screen settings on my computer yesterday, the resolution and refresh rates and the fonts got really small as they do when you up the screen resolution but for some reason when i change them to the larger ones and restart, the computer wont boot up, it just gets half way and then shuts itself down. Any ideas?
I`m running ME with an Athlon 1.3, 256mb of ram, a Geforce 2 and an LG775 monitor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Djohn 02:47 02 Mar 03

Although your graphic card may offer high resolutions, your monitor may not be able to produce them.

The LG 775 is a 17" CRT monitor, and an ideal resolution will be 1024x768 at a refresh rate of 75 to 80 hz.

From the control panel, select display and move the slider to 1024x768 and click on accept, then click on the advanced tab and select the adaptor tab, this will give you the options to choose a refresh rate,set as above or choose optimal, click on apply, then ok, until you are back to your desktop.

Switch off PC and reboot, everything should be ok now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…