Shut down hiccup

bob308w 17:35 31 Dec 05

Can somebody please tell me why, on frequent occasions when I try to shut down or restart,I get the following message;
End Program-card reader look up window.
This program is not responding, to return to windows and check the status of the program click cancel.
If you choose to end the program immediatly, you will lose any unsaved data. To end the program now, click end now.
Clicking cancel takes me to desktop so I assume I should be looking for the status, (whatever that means) but how??

mbp 18:16 31 Dec 05

Try Easy Cleaner;

click here

Remove, unnecessary files, and Registry. Do not touch Duplicate files. Do this before shut down.

bob308w 19:42 31 Dec 05

I've just done the easy cleaner above, it has wiped out all of my email history, I have done a restore to yesterday but I still no emails. Is it possible to get them back??

bob308w 19:47 31 Dec 05

Upon thinking about it, I may have created another email account whilst trying to access my mail. My email address has changed from @btopenworld to @yahoo. How can I access the mail at btopenworld address?

bob308w 20:07 31 Dec 05

I have lost all of my email history, any ideas on how to get it back, olease?

bob308w 20:41 31 Dec 05

I've had to log in about ten times, but my email history has returned. I would advise against using easy cleaner above. Hopefully the emails will stay now.

VoG II 01:51 01 Jan 06

You may well find that Help no longer works. Here is the fix click here

I would strongly caution against using Easy Cleaner - it is pants and creates more problems than it solves.

bob308w 07:53 01 Jan 06

My screen has frozen twice this morning already, had to switch off power to get it running again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…