shut down firefox

podlod 10:50 22 Dec 07

Hi, I am trying to download something off of the Internet, and it keeps saying shut down firefox before I can download.I am not sure how to shut down Firefox temp, could someone please remind me, thank you.

birdface 11:10 22 Dec 07

If you have Firefox open.Just close it.Press the red X.But that might stop your download.Can you not download the item that you are looking for using I/Explorer.

podlod 12:37 28 Dec 07

Hi yes I suppose I could but having french Internet Explorer it gets a bit difficult sometimes.

Stuartli 14:19 28 Dec 07

From Internet Explorer's Tools>Options>General tab>Appearance>Languages button, you can configure it to use English (this is IE7, but IE6 is almost certainly the same)...:-)

podlod 09:26 31 Dec 07

Thanks stuart, but thats not what I mean as I am with wanadoo.fr and it all comes out in french, and although I can read french I would still like it in my home tongue.

wotbus@ 09:54 31 Dec 07

You can download IE6 from here:
click here
English version.
I had the same problem a while back. If you have problems downloading and/or installing, PM me with your address and I will post you an old Magazine Cover Disc with IE6 on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…