rev.bem 23:56 13 Jan 03

yes!

Allan-263226 00:01 14 Jan 03

YES!
click here for more help

tran1 00:02 14 Jan 03

Do you need it?

geoff47 00:24 14 Jan 03

I am in the process of going for NTL cable broadband at the same rate as BT anytime.Double the speed and the phone line will be freed up.
Cant loose can I?
If you can why not?
Geoff47

tbh72 01:49 14 Jan 03

I have BB @ home..... It was the easiest thing I have ever had to convince the wife to let me get. But the factor here is should I or shouldn't I. The answer is simple. If it's available in your area then you should get it. Now I'm going to sit down at let other's have a say......

But I'll start the ball rolling with....

1,000,000 uses for BB

1. Sending Digi Pics to developers to print & return to you. I will happily post the url of the company I use. The maximum price you will pay for 40 photographs delivered to your door is £7.50...

wheelie 03:24 14 Jan 03

I'm in the same position. I have to ask what would I use it for? I'm not into online gaming (I'm not good enough! :) ) and I haven't come across anything on the 'Net that can't be accessed with good old-fashioned dial-up. It's also way to expensive at the moment.

selina 03:41 14 Jan 03

there's only choice of two companies really if u want broadband, nildram and eclipse, they have great service good back up, with minimal congestion, very simple really and at £25 connection and £25 pm on monthly contract u cant go wrong, give iot a try u wont look back....streaming internet here i come.........

powerless 05:19 14 Jan 03

To get broadband are:-

1) High internet usage...

2) Downloading of (big) files...

3) Email is constantly being downloaded...

4) Some websites have "low" or "high" versions, with BB you choose the "high" version...

5) Online gaming is improved...

6) Sending and recieving of high quality audio and video streams...

7) Show off to your neighbours

8) Downlaoding and viewing of websites can be done at the sametime...with dial up you have to wait <> Your impatient, BB is the way to go...

9) Thats all i can think off...

10) cya.

expertec 10:06 14 Jan 03

absolutely go for it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…