shortcut to PCA index Page

Nipsen 2 11:09 07 Apr 05

I have just bought a new computer (aldi) & sold my old one. After formatting the old drive, in my haste I removed the information for adding the "shortcut to PCA index Page". It saves logging in everytime. I got the info off this forum does anyone have it please ? Cheers Nipsen.

Charence 12:07 07 Apr 05

To save yourself the need of logging in everytime, when you log in, just tick the box that says 'remember me'.

To make a shortcut, right click on desktop (or wherever you want the shortcut to be made), go to New > Shortcut and then follow the instructions. The location of item would be 'click here'.

Charence

Charence 12:08 07 Apr 05

location = http:// www. pcadvisor . co.uk

[without spaces]

rawprawn 12:09 07 Apr 05

Or if you have PCA in your favourites, drag the icon onto your desktop.

Nipsen 2 13:46 07 Apr 05

Thanks everybody, I put a shortcut on that gets me to this XXXXX = your email, YYYYY = your password. But the one I had, got me to the next screen, index. I will let it run for a while. Cheers Nipsen.

Nipsen 2 17:12 07 Apr 05

Thanks for your Patience crx1600 Everything is o.k. now. Sorry about the delay wife decided to take me round shops. Cheers Nipsen.

Nipsen 2 17:12 07 Apr 05

Thanks for your Patience crx1600 Everything is o.k. now. Sorry about the delay wife decided to take me round shops. Cheers Nipsen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…