Mary_S 21:15 04 Dec 05

Hi ppl,

Im working on a group ecommerce assignment. We having problems with the shopping cart. We basically sell 5 products, sport_tickets, music_tickets, music_merchandise, sport_merchanidse, and coach_tickets. Each of these have their own table in the database with a primary key.
However problem we have with our shopping cart is that it only displays one product and not any others becuase we have them all in separate tables. I would rather not put all the products in one table, to protect normalisation.
If anyone could point out some PHP code that lets our shopping cart display all the products based on our current database state i would nbe greatly appreciated and hey mite even pay some reward lol.

Thank You

Forum Editor 22:54 06 Dec 05

on the same subject. Keep to one please, otherwise there'll be confusion. I'll close this one, as I've already responded in the second thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…