shockwave flash

chippy+ 14:44 24 Jun 06

hi can anyone help i have 2 pc's one with xp home sp2 upgrade and one with xp home oem which i added sp2 i can get the bbc catoons working for my grandson on the upgrade machine but not on the oem the message on the oem is this program needs flash to run i have checked and tested flash and it is working i have tried internet security internet the only difference in the settings are the old java vm is listed . the 2 pc,s have zone alarm and nod anti virus thanks for any help Chippy

Jackcoms 14:47 24 Jun 06

But do you have the latest version of Flash an/or Shockwave? click here

skidzy 15:15 24 Jun 06

Try Flash Player from click here this version is in Beta,so may have a few bugs.

Old Version Flash Player (not beta) click here

Hope this helps

skidzy 15:17 24 Jun 06

click here
click here

Sorry about the links earlier,try these

Jackcoms 15:18 24 Jun 06

Apart from the fact that you haven't provided links, I wouldn't recommend anyone to try Beta versions - for the very reason you state - "may have a few bugs".

skidzy 15:24 24 Jun 06

Hi Jackcoms,the links are there now..error on my behalf.

Ive offered 2 links and stated the warning as you have pointed out regarding the beta version,however i have also provided an old version link that is very reliable.

Looks like you were typing as i posted the links.

chippy+ 15:49 24 Jun 06

hi thanks to all who answered i looked into internet options, settings, objects found the version of flash player my other pc had it was 8.0.24.0 downloaded it and it worked thanks again for all help received Chippy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…