Sharp ZQ-2250/2450 User manual

conrail 11:03 AM 13 Jun 11

I have come accrossw a Sharp ZQ-2250/2450 64Kb personal organiser which will be useful now I have retired and spend more time working with a local voluntary group, I am trying to download the user manual, can't find the one that came with the unit, can only find them in Dutch or German, can somebody point me in the right direction please,

chub_tor 17:23 PM 13 Jun 11

I expect like me you Googled for the manual which is where you found the Dutch and German versions and what is more it is not found on the Sharp Europe site or the Sharp Worldwide site. It may be in a Sharp archive somewhere but I have not been able to find it. If you got it in the UK and think that it might be a UK product you could try the Sharp Contact Page

conrail 19:36 PM 13 Jun 11

thank you chub_tor, I have completed the form, hope they reply, I will let you know what they say many thanks for your help,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…