Sharp printer

Hetti 10:49 24 Nov 04
  Diodorus Siculus 10:56 24 Nov 04

click here for the latest drivers. I don't know where you may get the other utilities that came with it if you require them.

Hetti 15:54 28 Nov 04

If I uninstall this printer will I be able to reinstall without the software CD that was supplied?, as I contacted the supplier and they wanted £13for a replacement, which is a bit steep considering the price off a new printer,complete with Ink.
I did buy a new printer,but I have two PC'S and was going to use Sharp on old PC, hence my question

Thanks

Diodorus Siculus 17:17 28 Nov 04

You will be able to use it on the other PC simply by getting the drivers as suggested above; you don't need the other utilities which come with printers.

What operating system is on the other one?

spuds 17:21 28 Nov 04
  Hetti 17:37 28 Nov 04

Diodorus Siculus

The operating system on my other PC is Win ME

Diodorus Siculus 17:43 28 Nov 04

Then all you need is the drivers as linked to above. Turn off the PC, connect the printer and startup. Windows should recognise it and ask for the drivers location. Simply point it to where you have them.

Hetti 11:58 30 Nov 04

Update

Just had time to look at the device driver,the sharp printer is not there how can I uninstall it?

Diodorus Siculus 14:12 30 Nov 04

Is there anything in add/remove programs?

Otherwise, just delete it from the printers folder; it will not cause any problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…