//some 3rd party need geo

sharing Outlook in Windows XP

kenwyn 07:46 11 Feb 04

Each member of the family has their own ID set up in Windows XP. Whoever logs on first downloads all the emails which come to the generic family address ([email protected].) onto their version of Outlook. But my wife uses the PC for work, so how does little Johnny send the emails meant for her in his Outlook, to her Outlook. Do we simply need to add our names as prefixes to the email address? I didn't think you could have 2 '@' in an email address. Any suggestions please?

Qdiddy 21:04 31 May 04

Hi. I've added this comment to bring it to the top again because their has been no reply and I wish to solve the same problem.

pc moron 22:45 31 May 04

Does this help?

click here

Qdiddy 19:33 01 Jun 04

thanks pcmoron, but what I am trying to do is just the opposite. My wife has her own domain and email address but it is forwarded to my ISP account, so when we check for messages they all come through the one account. I then seperate the messages into individual folders using outlook rules.

So what I want is for both of us to have access to the same outlook folder from our individual XP user accounts. But I only seem to be able to get outlook to look for an active file in our local settings (as opposed to a shared folder).

I've not been able to find anything on the MS knowledge base yet, but then again that's a bit of a beast to search through.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…