//some 3rd party need geo

Sharing MP3

Dirk Diggler 08:31 20 Apr 06

I have a large MP3 file of my band (therefore NON-copyright) that I would like my friends & family to hear. It is about 190MB in total so too big to email

Can anyone suggest the best way of letting other people hear it

TIA

rmcqua 08:40 20 Apr 06

Burn it onto CDs for them - very cheap and not too time consuming with a decent CDRW drive.

Eric half-a-bee 09:07 20 Apr 06

click here - upload to this site and give out the address

rmcqua 09:35 20 Apr 06

Looks a good site, but it will only accept files up 50Mb without payment. Dirk Diggler's file is 190Mb.

Eric half-a-bee 09:55 20 Apr 06

Unless it's an amazingly long song he can edit it.

Eric half-a-bee 09:57 20 Apr 06

...or he could try MSN spaces - my m,emory of this is a little vauge, but if you have a hotmail or msn email address you also get a webpage which you can upload variuous files to - pictures, blogs and mp3s. I don't know the size limitation, but...

dogbreath1 10:04 20 Apr 06

click here for a similar service which accepts files up to 100MB. Use Mp3Splitter or similar to cut the file into manageable portions.

Having used both YouSendIt and Dropload myself, I find them very useful...but it might be quicker and easier to burn CD's for distribution as per rmcqua.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…