Sharing Excel workbook online or via web based format

Picklefactory 12:31 31 May 14

Hi folks.

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience of sharing MS docs online? I have an Excel workbook (Excel 2007 only) I have been sharing with colleagues online via Google Docs for the past year, but the problem with that is that Google can only handle a fairly simplistic Excel format, ie no VBA or user forms. I want to significantly advance the workbook that we share, but unsure how best, if at all, I can share a fairly complex Excel doc over the net. I've Googled for this, and found various references to web server sharepoints etc, but TBH, I don't really understand them. Excel I know quite well.....but websites/ web servers etc are things I know nothing at all about. Should I create a website, or use something else existing?

Could anyone give any pointers on how best to approach it, or where I might some basics on how to share via website or web based server, please?

The is not particularly sensitive, so security isn't a major concern, just access really.

Picklefactory 12:33 31 May 14

'The is not particularly sensitive'

should read

The data involved is not particularly sensitive

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009