Sharing email across home network

Jem 20:20 15 Nov 05

I am setting up a 3 PC network for our family of 4. We will all be sharing all 3 computers.

I would like advice on how best to share our email. At present all is accessed via one of the computers using Outlook Express. This means we know that we only have one place to look for all our old/new messages.

Is there a way to allow emails to be downloaded onto any of the PCs and subsequently then be viewable from them all? We could use Outlook as our email software if necessary.

Thanks

Belatucadrus 20:27 15 Nov 05

click here 602LANsuite free 5 user version will do it, but read the instructions very carefully before trying it.

palinka 22:04 15 Nov 05

I think you could do with 3 as I do with 2 computers: set OE to "leave a copy on the server" for a period of time that you specify (a day; a week; whatever) Then an email that has already been downloaded onto one pc is still available to download on another. Works fine with my 2, but not sure if it would work with 3. Others in the forum will know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…