share calendar with friends and colleagues

rsturbo 14 Jun 12

is there a way on google to share my google calendar with friends and colleagues. i need to be able to invite them to mmetings, but would also like them to be able to edit the calendar to let me know where thay are and what they are doing and for them to be able to invite me to meetings too. i would also like to be notified of updates / invites etc. on my smart phone.

Woolwell 14 Jun 12

You can view your friends' and colleagues' google calendars. They have to share it with you. You can choose a colour for each and view all at the same time. This appears on phones, ipads too. You may be able to gain edit privileges but this may be undesirable.

Woolwell 14 Jun 12

You may want to have a look at Doodle

Woolwell 14 Jun 12

Google Calendar help is pretty good about sharing and invites, etc See http://support.google.com/calendar/?hl=en

rsturbo 25 Jun 12

thank you gone with google

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message