the shadow of zorro

s-256399 00:03 18 Mar 03

i have just bought this game once installed it plays the video at the beginning goes through what looks like it is loading but then flicks back to blue desktop i have all the pc requirements it says i need windows me, 256 mo ram, 32 nvidia tnt2 64 graphics card but im not sure what 3d accelerating card compatible with 16 mo of video ram means.
any suggestions would be appreciated

AndySD 05:07 18 Mar 03

Sounds like a driver problem click here and download and install updated drivers. After downloading go add/remove programs and remove any nvidia reference's then disable your antivirus before running the update.

You may need to update your Motherboard drivers also..... if you tell us the Make/model we can help. (if you dont know then download and run this small free program it will tell you click here )

s-256399 01:07 19 Mar 03

thanks for that help i have installed updated driver for nvidia & game works now but pc freezes maybe as i need update for motherboard belerac says this Board: MSI MS-6191
Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. A6191O1 V1.06 30012001 01/30/01
is that the motherboard info?

AndySD 01:14 19 Mar 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…