sfc

cracker23 14:51 06 Apr 03

After running sfc I get the following result for 3 files.It first tells me that the file has a bad signature and has been restored but then says that it cannot be restored to it's original,valid version.The three files in question are C\windows\system32\oembios.sig, .bin .dat Can anyone tell me if this is anything to worry about and what it means exactly.Thank you

barrie_g 15:03 06 Apr 03

the C\windows\system32\oembios.sig, sounds as if you have flashed the bios so that its signature has changed from the original the others may have been altered or changed by updates but as usual if your system is running ok dont worry about it.

if your having any probs with you comp post a new thread on here and I'm sure some one will be able to help.

cracker23 15:09 06 Apr 03

Thanks for your reply.No,I am not having any problems at all.I did flash the bios a few weeks ago but have since had a new motherboard fitted(and new bios version) cos there was a fault with the old one.So perhaps thats why then.Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…