1) Open Outlook Express
2) Select the Tools menu and then the Accounts option.
3) Click on Add and then select Mail
4) In the white box type in your name as you would like it to appear on the emails you send.
5) After you have entered your name click on the Next button at the bottom right corner of the window.
6) Now type in your email address and click on next.
7) You'll now need to enter the server names which are (if you are on normal, unmeterd dialup):
Incoming Mail Server: pop3.giointernet.co.uk
Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.giointernet.co.uk
Click on Next.
8) Now enter your username and password - these should have been supplied by your ISP.
9) Click on Finish and that should be that!