//some 3rd party need geo

Settings in bios

STEVE71163 11:40 04 Feb 03

I have just looked in the bios under system health and it shows system as 27c. Would this be mainboard temperature or chasis temperature as i am trying to configure h monitor?

Thankyou

MalcSP 12:33 04 Feb 03

the system or as you put it the chassis temperature. Most would be overjoyed if we could get a processor temperature as low as 27c. We'd be overclocking like mad.

STEVE71163 12:47 04 Feb 03

Thanks for replying MalcSP. The system temperature is not the proccessor is it? As i have a seperate temperature of cpu 47c which i thought was the proccessor temperature.

MalcSP 14:15 04 Feb 03

The system temperature is not the processor temperature. It is the temperature within the case. 47c is a nice cool processor. Only start being concerned when it gets over 60c on your processor. The system temperature is all right up to about 36c. However, any more than that and your processor will likely overheat. Processor temperature is the more important.

STEVE71163 14:29 04 Feb 03

Thanks MalcSP. I thought i had it right i just wanted to check.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…