Setting up Outlook 2003 with my hotmail account???

Dijpo 00:13 06 Nov 04

I recently boought Office 2003 and I am having some trouble setting Outlook to open my hotmail account. Whenever I try to "Add new e-mail account" onto Outlook I go through the wizard and follow all the instructions (entering my e-mail account name, password etc) and it gets as far as transferring my hotmail files to Outlook and then an error window apears saying "the server responded 'access to Hotmail via Outlook and Outlook express now requires a subscription' please upgrade at http//upgrade.msn.com'".

Ok I checked out that link and the only way to upgrade there is by paying a subscription (which I don't want to do).

Also the funny thing is that a friend of mine just configured his Hotmail account to Outlook only a few days ago without a problem??

Does anyone know how I can set up Outlook to my Hotmail without paying a subscription??

beeuuem 01:13 06 Nov 04

As suggested in this link click here
you could try MrPostman from click here

This works for most webmail. I tried it with Yahoo, just to test it, and it worked It is has a configuration to work with Hotmail.

I am not going to delete my Hotmail folders to try it while I can currently D/L to OE :-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…