Setting up Mailwasher

gudda96 13:34 26 Mar 06

I am just setting MW after doing a reformat, when it asks for accounts, is that my Outlook Express or my details.

Whichever it is, could some one give me a step x step please to get it configured.

I have had it for years and am familar with the running, but a bit thick setting up.

ianeon 14:15 26 Mar 06

I run MW - The programme is asking for details of your E-Mail accounts, ie Outlook Express, any Hotmail accounts you may have, or any others.

gudda96 14:31 26 Mar 06

Ianeon

I have just tried to configure but message not reaching MW and going straight to OE

Forgot, cant attach on this forum

p;3 14:37 26 Mar 06

you should find that if you open mailwasher,go to tools/accounts/import,;the program will import , one at a time, the different mail addresses you have in your OE program; you will probably need to enter your password in the mailwasher program for each account in the box it presents you with; try that?

gudda96 15:27 26 Mar 06

Do you mean the e-mail addresses in my address book?

Meshuga 16:00 26 Mar 06

Enter your own personal email address/s not those in your address book.

gudda96 19:49 26 Mar 06

Can anyone give a precise step x step as what I have done up to now does not work.

EG tools/accounts/now in the accounts box, there is nowhere to insert email addie.

Are you saying I now go to properties?

Taff™ 20:04 26 Mar 06

click here Try that!

p;3 21:17 26 Mar 06

a reminder; mailwasher checks for mail on your servers; so you need to program mailwasher with the mail addresses you wish it to check for messages; tools/acounts/import/select an email address from those listed and click on "import"; you will probably have to enter your password into the program when prompted; it is of use to note that , depending on your servers, you may wish to check that mails have not been put in the bulk mail section on server, as mailwasher does not check the bulk mail ; and it is my experience with the program that you should not have to add the mail address, the maiwasher program should import it for you; I presume you ARE using the multiversion and not the single account version?if you go to the process I have suggested you should get that box asking you which mail adress you wish to import?

gudda96 09:42 27 Mar 06

Hi Guys

Idiot me! I had been inserting wrong password, what through me was that I add some numbers to this site si I was trying my usual one.

All ok now, thanks for your patience

Taff™ 10:09 27 Mar 06

Resolved tick then!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac