setting up limited user on XP

whitecliff 18:38 11 Jan 04

I would like to set up another person on my laptop as a 'limited user' with XP Home; but when I try to switch users after I have set it up, it won't load and I get the following error message: W'indows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded. Check that you are connected to the network, or that your network is functioning properly.'
I don't have a network, just this one computer. I have noticed that I have a local profile the option to change to roaming is greyed out. Is this anything to do with it? THanks!

hugh-265156 19:13 11 Jan 04
  whitecliff 20:32 11 Jan 04

Thanks, you are right that it is configured like you said; how do I find what the server name is and the share name, and where do I type that information in? THis is a problem you have come across before then?

hugh-265156 20:55 11 Jan 04

sorry whitecliff i dont know the answer.i just typed the info into google and thats what came up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…