Setting up Internet with Homeplug Adapters

Callum-1623688 20 Oct 10

Alright so I've been using a Wirless network and have been pretty unhappy with the speeds I've been getting so I went and bought a pair of 85MBPS Powerline HomePlug Ethernet Adapters to have a decent connection. The problem is that once I got the devices connected to the router, the mains and each other. They don't work. Oh I've connected the devices together just fine. They're plugged in and the Network has been set up. The only issue is that no Internet Connection is being transferred and I have no idea how to make this happen.

Callum-1623688 20 Oct 10

Also I need to know if it is at all possible to use a Home Plug with an Xbox 360.

dms_05 21 Oct 10

I had problems setting up Homeplugs to work with X-Box 360. It worked fine with a cable connection but wouldn't work over Homeplugs. It seems to be a common problem click here

Tim1964 27 Oct 10

Could be a faulty homeplug device. I use 3 home plugs to connect an XBox, media streamer and PC together and they were literally plug and play.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message