Setting up dual monitors

Bramblerose 13:49 02 Apr 09

I would like to set up two monitors to work with my pc.

I only have one port to plug in a monitor at the moment.

Has anyone ever used an adaptor that you plug into a USB point and then just plug the other monitor in or would I be better getting another graphics card that has two ports?

woodchip 15:42 02 Apr 09

You need a Graphics Card that supports two Monitors. Then Settings are in Display Properties under Adapter

ambra4 04:42 03 Apr 09

Take a read on the hardware that you require and how to configure your displays for a dual monitor system

click here

Bramblerose 13:56 03 Apr 09

I only have one VGA output but I think the card supports two monitors as when I go into display properties, it gives me options for two monitors. The adapter is an ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Series.

I really don't want to change/add a graphics card.

I have seen this click here and wondered if this is what I need?

All I want to do is view a document on one screen and be able to work on another screen.

kacharia 14:06 03 Apr 09

I have used and can recommend anyone Toshiba Universal docking station which allows another monitor (VGA or DVI,and S/PDIF, Serail port, ethernet, four useb ports (two powered)Microphone and headphone inputs via one usb connection. It is called Dynadock. These are quite expensive but on ebay they are much cheaper?
Hope this help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…