Setting up blank toolbars in Home XP SP2

phlomis2 13:39 19 May 06

With my previous setup I was able somehow (can't remember how I did it) to set up two very narrow (1/2 inch)vertical toolbars one each side of screen, that held all the icons of the programs I wanted there.

After a recent breakbdown I have a new set-up with Home XP SP2 (old set-up was SP1) All I seem to be able to do now is set up a toolbar that pops up from Toolbars/New Toolbar already populated with icons and titles.

How do I set up two blank toolbars that I can populate myself with my own set of icons in the order I want?

remind 14:46 19 May 06

right click in the taskbar, make sure lock toolbars is unchecked, select toolbars/new toolbar, point the toolbar to a folder or location, when it appears on your actual taskbar at the bottom, click and drag it to the left or right edge of the screen and resize it.

remind 15:02 19 May 06

for an empty toolbar to populate with your own shortcuts create a new folder for each toolbar

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…