setting up a adsl wireless router ??

Magik ®© 13:09 04 Aug 05

hi, just over a year ago i got a BT voyager 2000 adsl wireless router, it has now more or less gone down the kermit, anyway, it really was so easy to set up, to get two laptops up and running took about 15 minutes....i am thinking of getting the 2100 version of the same thing, if only for the fact of the easy setup...and now to the question, about time i hear you cry, there are so many adsl wireless routers on the market would they all be fairly easy to get going on a BT BB line....or is the BT voyager easy cos it is made by BT for BT..........

thanks all

Batch 13:32 04 Aug 05

I don't think the fact your using a BT line makes any difference.

There's a vast range of units available. Very few people have experience of more than the one that they use and so cannot make comparisons (reviews from your facourite PC mag best for this?).

Otherwise go onto something like click here and look at the buyer reviews listed under each model.

Personally, I've got a 3com 3CRWDR100A-72 bundled with a wireless card from ebuyer. All works fine and easy to set up.

Magik ®© 13:42 04 Aug 05

thanks for that........................

Diodorus Siculus 14:43 04 Aug 05

Running a DLink on a bt line. Very simple to configure. click here
PC World - D-LINK DSL-904 WIRELESS NETWORKING - Shop for cheap Wireless Routers & Accessories

Magik ®© 19:15 04 Aug 05

thanks for the advice, now thinking of another make just in case the 2100 plays up like the 2000.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…