set irq manually

absent 16:07 04 Apr 05

problem is with surveillance camera drivers, all worked fine on a temp p4 winxp machine. Have just taken delivery of new p4 machine to run the cameras, as soon as we install the drivers windows crashes and device manager shows ? against various items such as the dvd drives. The motherboard is an asus p4s800d and the manual states that the pci slots share irq`s with other devices and you should ensure any drivers support irq sharing. I am waiting for a reply from the pci card supplier on this but in the meantime wondered if there is a way of setting the irq manually. I have done some searching on the net but have been unable to find anything useful.

absent 21:00 04 Apr 05

Thanks ßéLâ I will try tommorow, I have had a responce from the pci card supplier requesting system info, so I will close this now and hope they come up with an answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…