Set Drive to NFTS

Arthur 16:25 02 Sep 06

I am using FAT 32 on my system Windows XP Home, I read your article in Oct edition. In the How to section under Security LOCK DOWN WINDOWS, I have got to the Computer Management, then I selected Disk Management as displayed in the illustration. How do I get from there to the command prompt? I have tried everything.
Arthur Batson

VoG II 16:26 02 Sep 06

Convert to NTFS click here

Arthur 11:05 13 Sep 06

I have converted my C:\drive to NFTS and my F:\ drive which is a partition of C:\, but I am unable to convert G:\drive which is my second disk. I follow the routine set out by VoG as far as dimounting G:\, then reshedule the convertion to when the system restart, answer Y then restart the system and windows restarts and ignores the convert. This has happened twice. More help please.

Arthur

Arthur 09:57 19 Sep 06

I have resolved by problem with converting my second drive, I went to the root of my G:\drive and carried out the convert from there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…