servr

alien. 11:06 12 Jun 14

i play counterstrike on these servers daily but today when i turned on a pc and launched game 3 particular servers were not responding, i checked status of these servers on gametracker.com and found them alive (online) i want to know why its showing not responding to me, i tried TRACERT IP of one server just to check and found that after 4th hop all 26 remaining hops requests were timed out.. i hope you undrstand what i am trying to say.. please help me thank you

Secret-Squirrel 15:53 12 Jun 14

" i tried TRACERT IP of one server just to check and found that after 4th hop all 26 remaining hops requests were timed out.. "

Paste it here for me to look at.

alien. 13:00 21 Jun 14

thank you for reply

[IMG][click here]1 you want more information please let me know

if

alien. 13:01 21 Jun 14
  alien. 13:03 21 Jun 14
  alien. 13:05 21 Jun 14
  Secret-Squirrel 16:56 21 Jun 14

The trace shows that after leaving your router it gets to one belonging to the "Pakistan Telecommunication Company". Thereafter it hops to two routers on a private network, presumably your ISP's, and then is unable to proceed any further.

What you've got is a routing problem with your ISP and there's nothing you or I can do about that. Get in touch with your Internet provider and explain the situation. Or, as with many case like this, the problem may eventually get resolved if someone in your ISP's networking department spots there's a routing problem.

alien. 18:15 21 Jun 14

what kind of routing problem is this. i want to make a compalint but i dont know what to write in it i dont know exactly what kind of issue is this.. please help me in making complaint regarding this issue in normal words. thank you so much for your help

Secret-Squirrel 10:40 22 Jun 14

"...in normal words..."

I'm not sure how I can explain it any clearer alien :(

To summarise, the trace route gets as far as the Pakistan Telecommunication Company (which I assume is your ISP (Internet provider)) and goes no further. I can successfully trace the route all the way to your server so it must be a problem with the network you're on.

If you get in touch with your ISP and mention the problem, and provide the tracert report, they should understand and know what to do.

Secret-Squirrel 11:05 22 Jun 14

"......and there's nothing you or I can do about that."

Actually I've just thought of something you can try. If your problem's confined to a certain batch of IP addresses then turning your home router off then on again may just help if by doing that you're allocated a different IP address.

If that doesn't work then get in touch with your ISP as mentioned in my earlier post.

alien. 10:37 04 Aug 14

thanks for the help for free love pc advisor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now