service pack 2

kench 21:03 09 Aug 05

Is it true that after downloading service pack 2 and you use xps printing,its a known fault that all your prints come out to dark?

Jackcoms 21:13 09 Aug 05

No, it's not true

mattyc_92 21:14 09 Aug 05

Nope, no truth whats-so-ever.

Meshuga 21:16 09 Aug 05

I would have thought that the quality of your printing depends on the printer you are using and its settings, not the os you have. I could be wrong but I have not heard of service pack2 causing printing problems or "xp printing" as you have described it.

kench 21:28 09 Aug 05

this info came to me from another forum from another pc mag web site, ive posted this problem before abuot prints to dark when using xp yet when using kodaks easyshare they are fine? I print with a Epson R200.

Jackcoms 21:30 09 Aug 05

As has already been stated three times - the problem doesn't exist.

Perhaps you should stay away from inferior forums? ;-)

BigRik 21:35 09 Aug 05

Heh! Heh!

Spot on Jackcoms! Spot on!

kench 22:13 09 Aug 05

I only whent to the other forum to try and get some advice on this printing to dark on xp as it is bugging me and not had much advice on this site about it....

Completealias 03:10 10 Aug 05

No to my knowledge there is no known fault with dark prints and sp2.

So as I first step I check the settings of the printer. You may want to try a updated driver if there is one avaiable.

Ok you say you use kodax easyshare and the prints come out fine so what program are you having the problem with as maybe there is a setting in there that isn't correct.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…