Server Restarting.

ventanas 10:18 26 Nov 07

Four times over the past five weeks. Happens in the small hours of Sunday or Monday mornings. It's a Dell Poweredge powered through an APC Smart-UPS 1000.
The first time it happened the whole system was actually off completely, but since then it is sitting there Monday morning awaiting login. The log files for both the server and the UPS are clean, so no clues there.
The machine has been thoroughly checked for viruses twice and is clean (so it says)

If it was caused by power failure it would simply switch off once the UPS battery expired, and there is no evidence elsewhere of any failure. The server is locked each night and weekend by a password protected screensaver. So I'm left with the only possibility that I can see - someone is pressing the on/off button, and then pressing it again - at 4am on a Sunday morning. Highly unlikely.

I would be very grateful for any ideas.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…