Server Error Message.

Meshuga 20:01 30 Aug 04

I frequently get a message when changing from one posting to another on PCA which says,in large black letters on a plain white background, "SERVER ERROR. The server encountered an internal error and is unable to comply with your request. JRun connector protocol error". I am unable to reaccess pca witout shutting down and rebooting. Before shutting down I can access other windows not connected with pca. Can anyone provide an answer please. Meshuga. ps, does not happen all the time. M.

VoG II 20:05 30 Aug 04

You don't need to shut down and restart. Just wait a few minutes and try again.

The FE has reassured us that work is in hand to resolve this kind of issue with the PCA server.

anniesboy68 20:06 30 Aug 04

Yeh, I had that today also...probably site overloaded or something...

Meshuga 20:18 30 Aug 04

I have tried waiting for a time but nothing happened so I shut down but that was before posting this so perhaps I didn`t wait long enough.Now I know its not me I`m happy to let it take its course. Regards and thanks to you both. Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…