server error ??? cant post a reply

laptopdunce 19:50 26 Dec 13

I cant post a reply , keep getting "server error"

Mr Mistoffelees 20:12 26 Dec 13

It's OK for me.

wiz-king 08:40 27 Dec 13

Same for me yesterday - working now (I hope)

laptopdunce 09:42 27 Dec 13

it seems to be OK now I think it must be this site, its VERY slow to load and these HORRIBLE pop up ads if your mouse inadvertently goes over all these "words" that make the ad. pop up are a real PAIN!! Its ALWAYS been a very slow to load site, this., I have noticed this on my super fast kabel connection in Holland or Germany and on my normal telephone wire broadband in the UK. The fact that the other member Wiz-King said they have trouble with it confirms its not only me. thanks Laptopdunce

lotvic 13:17 27 Dec 13

test post, as since yesterday I get 'server error' when I try to post on any thread.

Forum Editor 13:23 27 Dec 13

"I get 'server error' when I try to post on any thread."

I have been trying to duplicate the error over the past few hours, but without success - pages are loading normally for me.

lotvic 13:29 27 Dec 13

FE, Maybe it is just this one click here thread that won't accept a response?

Forum Editor 13:51 27 Dec 13

lotvic

Thank you for that - I tried it, and did indeed get the server error message.

It's weird that one thread should cause a problem like that, but maybe there are others I don't know about. In any event, there's nothing I can do about it until Monday I'm afraid.

mart7 14:09 27 Dec 13

Server error for me yesterday when logging in on pc but fine today,logged in using mobile yesterday

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…