Server Based Network Info

IT Boff 16:54 18 May 06

I would like to create a server based network, but don't realy have any idea how i go about this. I already have a peer to peer wireless network and a "host computer".

Please could someone tell me what i need to create a server based network and if poss how to go about it thanks.

Matt

danielsimmons 02:22 19 May 06

to setup a server client network u would need a machine that is able to run windows 2000 or windows 2003 server, i would go 4 512MB of ram and a 80GB hard drive, then setup the machine as a domain controller, u can get more info on how to this in the help files, or pm me and i will be happy to help.

Dan

IT Boff 06:27 19 May 06

Thanks for message above, verry useful.
I can't find anyting that is useful to what i need in the help files. Please could someone tell me how to pm. - I don't have a clue?!?!

Thanks

mgmcc 08:55 19 May 06

PM = private message or private mail. Click the yellow envelope beside a member's name, which lets you send an email directly to the address they have registered with the forums.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…