serious error PLZ HELP!

dude20 14:59 26 Jan 08

hi there, my computer began to get slower and slower over the last month or so. It started with the internet working slow, no it doesnt connect a all. i was on it earlier typing away in word and the screen went blank. It then proceeded to restart itself and came up with this serious error code: Bc code 9c Bcp1:00000000 Bcp2:F7944050 Bcp3: b2000000 Bcp4: 1040080F Osver: 5_1_2600 Product: 256_1

PLEASE SME BODY ENLIGHTEN ME

thanks for any help, its really appreciated.

MAT ALAN 15:03 26 Jan 08

This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Technotiger 15:09 26 Jan 08

Certainly sounds like overheating. Have you looked inside the case lately for a bit of maintenance - like checking/cleaning dust/fluff etc and making sure all fans are running properly, and that all vents are clear to allow smooth through-flow of air.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…