Serious Error

muffin1947 07:52 15 Jun 08

I have just tried to burn some music onto a blank CD using CDburner xp and everytime I click on audio disc the computer turns it's self off.This happened three times.I then tried using Instant cd+dvd and had the same problem.When the computer restarted I got the message it had recovered from a serious error.Any ideas anyone would doing a system restore help do you think.The computer seems fine apart from trying to burn to a CD.What if I un-installed these burning programmes and then installed them again.

recap 09:05 15 Jun 08

Having too many burning programs can cause conflicts and may result in what is happening to your system. I would suggest that you stick with one burning software and uninstall all others. Do a registry clean-up after uninstalling unwanted programs, just to clean the system up. I use RegScrub, click here for the download.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…