Serif Web Site

carper 13:59 02 Feb 05

Hi. Anyone having trouble to access the Serif web site I am trying to download their Draw Plus 4 free programme but I always get page unobtainable. I am getting no help from my ISP (Tesco) and I have checked my Internet settings. I get the same results through the Tesco. browser,Google and Firefox although I assume this is the same as Google. The site I am trying to access is click here any help would be appreciated. Regards Carper

plsndrs3 14:03 02 Feb 05

Seems OK to me?

Technotiger 14:06 02 Feb 05

Hi, I just tried your click-here - worked fine for me.

Cheers.

ACOLYTE 14:06 02 Feb 05

click here is the main site i have just registered San Serif Drawplus4 with them over the phone,i got it off a PCA cover disk months ago but they still sorted it out,i got an interesting offer,Serif 7 and Impact plus 5 for £69.69 as i was a first time user,and register good deal if i had needed it.

ACOLYTE 14:07 02 Feb 05

click here this one?

Djohn 14:10 02 Feb 05

Just tried your link through Firefox and IE6, loads instantly with both browsers. Have you tried clearing your internet cache through IE6?

Tools/internet options/General tab and delete files from the centre section of the dialogue box.

griffon 56 14:17 02 Feb 05

Hi carper,

We're all getting connected OK so it must be something internal to you. Perhaps a media applet like Shockwave or Flash plug-ins for playing images and videos on your browser is absent. Both available from click here. Worth a try.

carper 15:09 02 Feb 05

Sorry folks, tried your suggestions but none work, including the Flashplayer and shockwave downloads. This is the only site which I can't access. It's got me beaten. Thanks for your efforts

Diemmess 15:30 02 Feb 05

If you want to be oldfashioned you can try the phone!.........Their sales number is (0800) 376-7070

ACOLYTE 15:31 02 Feb 05

If you have the PCA coverdisc the drawplus4 program is on that full program just needs registering it was one of a 2 disk set i cant remember what edition of the mag it was on i dont keep them in order:(

Djohn 15:34 02 Feb 05

Start/run and type this into the window then click on OK. Copy and paste the command from the line below into the run box, re-boot your PC and try again.

ipconfig /flushdns

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…