Serif Web Plus 8 adding an extra page

Taw® 18:13 20 Sep 05

I am using the above to do a small personal website. Using a template from the wizard it gives you 5 pages. I have added another page, but I cannot find out how to add a link to the first page n order to go to the last page. Just to clarify I need to add a link on the first page under "My hobbies" "Photographs" etc in order to access the page when published.

Taw® 15:52 29 Dec 05

No answer yet

mco 17:03 29 Dec 05

I gave away my copy of Serif webplus so this is from memory: apologies if it's not quite right. I think you need to add your link manually on each of the other five pages to your new page. On each page you need to make a box with the frame tool; type in your link name (your sixth page); highlight that text; from the insert menu at the top, choose insert hyperlink and then a page in your publication - choose the relevant page number and click ok. I hope that makes sense.

conrail 20:39 29 Dec 05

try here
click here

Taw® 10:29 30 Dec 05

Many thanks conrail

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…