Serif PanoramaPlus on Sept DVD

pppc 19:10 01 Aug 06

I am trying to run PanoramaPlus from this month's DVD. Where do I finf the 'Internet Options' where I am supposed to enable Javascripting??

I am trying to find it in IE7 BETA under XP

PeterC

chub_tor 19:15 01 Aug 06

Tools, Internet Options, Advanced. Scroll down and you will see it.

pppc 20:48 01 Aug 06

chub_tor

Thanks for offering help BUT I had already looked there and I've just looked again and I see no reference to Java. !!!

sean-278262 21:00 01 Aug 06

Do you have java installed.
click here

pppc 21:06 01 Aug 06

aha - probably not.

My normal browser is Firefox. If I download Java for Firefox will panoramaPlus work for me or do I have to use IE for it????

anchor 10:59 02 Aug 06

I have no knowledge about Firefox, but in IE open Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, then scroll down to find "JIT compiler for virtual machine". Tick it, click apply and then OK.

Restart your machine. This "should" do the trick, if you have Java, (or Microsoft Virtual machine), installed.

pppc 12:01 02 Aug 06

Thank you all for your offered help.

I downloaded and installed the latest Java, following Creature of the Night's link, I checked the installation and was told that is was available to IE, I failed to find any reference to Java or JIT in Ie Tools/Advanced, Panorama still does not work, so I have just uninstalled it and lost interest.

Thanks again

PeterC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…