Serif Hyper Pen 6000

Trikie 13:26 22 Nov 04

Is this a good buy for #14.95 plus #3 P & P?

My keboard is set to UK English but the @ and " are transposed and the pound sign is as above. Can I correct it?

pj123 14:38 22 Nov 04

Your keyboard may be set to UK English but have you set your Regional Settings to English (United Kingdom) as well? Control Panel, Regional Settings.

GaT7 15:28 22 Nov 04

Trikie, you can have my HyperPen 6000 for free - just pay the postage. I purchased it last year & it has been used only once. It's still in original box with manual, software, batteries, connectors, etc.

Let me know if you're interested by sending me a message - click on little yellow envelope next to my username. If you are, I'll find out the postal charge & let you know (assuming you're living in mainland UK - please specify if elsewhere). G

pj123 15:43 22 Nov 04

The Hyperpen 6000 is listed on the Serif site at £24.95 plus postage, so looks like £14.95 plus £3 postage is a good buy. But you won't get better than the very generous offer from Crossbow7

Kenneth-266656 20:50 22 Nov 04

I purchased that tablet & pen three or four years ago. Absolutely useless - sent it back and got other software in its place. Can't understand it because most of Serifs stuff is very good. If you are really into drawing and graphics go for a Wacom - it'll cost you though!

pj123 15:59 23 Nov 04

Having just checked my setup The keyboard is set to English (British) Not Uk English.

And the Regional Settings are set for English (United Kingdom) You may have to restart your computer if you change these settings.

pj123 16:00 23 Nov 04

Having just checked my setup The keyboard is set to English (British) Not Uk English.

And the Regional Settings are set for English (United Kingdom) You may have to restart your computer if you change these settings.

pj123 16:02 23 Nov 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…