Serif everywhere

maltose 15:17 23 Jan 07

I have recently purchased a serif suite and am pleased with the perfomance. However, Serif Page Plus is now the default page for opening all pictures. This is particularly annoying in e-mails. How can I revert to Microsoft picture as my default?

skidzy 16:17 23 Jan 07

Have you tried Start/control panel/Add and remove program/set program and access defaults/select custom and adjust to suit.

Scottiedogg 16:25 23 Jan 07

Go to 'Control Panel' and select 'Folder Options. Click the 'File Types' tab and in the list of extensions, highlight the file type you want to change (e.g. .JPG). In the box below it says "Opens with:". Click the 'change' button and simply select the program of your choice. Repeat this for all the file types you wish to open with that program.

maltose 17:46 23 Jan 07

Done! Thanks Skidzy and Scottiedog. Scottirdog's suggestion worked fine. thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple