Serif AlbumPlus

surfer47 15:50 21 Feb 10

Does anyone know anything about Serif AlbumPlus?it is what I use to edit photos. Having selected an image it can be opened for editing purposes using imaging software, in my case PhotoPlus. This is done using a Right Click menu. for some reason mine goes direct to Windows Live Photo Gallery. I used to get an option which software to use but no more.
All help gratefully accepted.
Regards

Woolwell 16:54 21 Feb 10

AlbumPlus is for organising your photos and basic editing. Which version of AlbumPlus and PhotoPlus are you using and what is your OS?

Woolwell 17:30 21 Feb 10

Have you tried Fix Photo - edit with PhotoPlus?

surfer47 13:24 22 Feb 10

Hi! I am running Windows Vista, PhotoPlus X3 and AlbumPlus X4

^wave^ 13:38 22 Feb 10

try going to default programs and setting it there

Woolwell 13:43 22 Feb 10

Suggest you contact Serif support. I have Vista, PhotoPlus X3 and don't usually use AlbumPlus as I find Vista has sufficient tools. However I loaded AlbumPlus SE Pro from the PhotoPlus X3 disc and that appears to have almost all the same functionality. To get to open with PhotoPlus I have to go to Fix Photo and then select edit with PhotoPlus. Does this work with AlbumPlus X4?

Woolwell 13:44 22 Feb 10

I don't think that has anything to do with it as I have a similar set up to surfer47's.

Woolwell 13:48 22 Feb 10

This is taken directly from the AlbumPlus X4 manual: To launch a photo in Serif PhotoPlus:

1. Select the photo thumbnail in any mode.
2. Either:
Click Fix & Enhance on the main toolbar, then click
Edit in PhotoPlus.
OR
Right-click the thumbnail, select FixPhoto, and then Edit in
PhotoPlus. Serif PhotoPlus will be launched automatically (if
installed).

^wave^ 16:12 22 Feb 10

personally i use picasa3 to view my pictures its the best free util i have come across for editing i do have a couple of editors i then open the application i feel best suited for the work use it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac