//some 3rd party need geo

Serial Number for Adobe Photoshop 7.0

ahkid2002 09:00 16 Jan 03
  ahkid2002 09:00 16 Jan 03

Hello All

I have got Adobe Photoshop 7.0, and i am trying to install it but the only problem is, is that i have lost the serial number. I have already installed it on one machine and it says on the website to go to ABOUT then you will see the serial number well i have done that but the last 4 digits are missing. Can anyone help me please

Steve

hgrock 09:32 16 Jan 03

i dont think that you are allowed to install it on another machine

€dstow 09:36 16 Jan 03

Do you have a licence to install on multiple machines?

If so, your correct course of action is to go to Adobe and ask them the correct procedure.

If not, you can't really expect people here to help you with a less than legitimate action.

Bit of advice for the future. Make a copy of all product keys and serial numbers and keep them in a safe place.

Looking at one of my copies of Photoshop, the serial number is firmly fastened to the case containing the disk. That's as well as having a copy in a safe place.

€d

cherria 09:39 16 Jan 03

I'm sure Adobe allow a second installation on a laptop like most other software makers.

Your best course of action if you're legit is to contact Adobe. They will be more than happy to help genuine customers.

buzziebee 16:29 16 Jan 03

email me

Wez

Sir Radfordin™ 16:33 16 Jan 03

You can obtain something called a concurrent licence which allows you to install multi-copies but only use one at a time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…