serial no; for Photoimpact XL

ripendigging 10:25 13 May 06

I am doing as advised to get the serial no; for Photoimpact XL on the DVD.but I get no reply,how can I get the serial number? Thankyou for any help.

Eric10 10:56 13 May 06

I'm getting the same as you. Clicked the registration link, filled in the form and submitted it but have not received the email reply to proceed further.

Tel 12:04 13 May 06

I am also getting no response after filling in the registration link. Thought it may be a problem with the AOL browser but it still will not activate with Explorer.

Sethhaniel 12:10 13 May 06

click here

maybe closed for weekend but normally these have an auto answer

terryf 12:11 13 May 06

you could try a google for 'serial number photoimpact xl'

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:21 13 May 06

Unless you want a whole load of trouble on your computers, I would not type the above into Google and go to any of the sites.

G

pj123 15:27 13 May 06
  Eric10 15:42 13 May 06

I've just received the serial number email after approx three and a half hours.

RickyC :-) 11:44 16 May 06

Hi All,

apologies for not spotting this thread earlier.

This problem always seems to crop up with a small number of readers on each occasion that online registration is required.

The link from the CD, next to the install button, certainly works properly, and each time I've tested this registration process (before and after sending the discs to replication), it works OK and I receive the email within minutes. We were aware of an issue with AOL users, but Ulead were certainly under the impression that this had been resolved.

We will look into this again, in the meantime, please continue to attempt the registration process. If at all possible, please try to register using an email address other than those from AOL or wannadoo/freeserve - as there does seem to be a trend in those readers who are encountering difficulties.

In order to comply with the terms for giving this program away free, we do require readers to go online and register - it's a small price to pay for getting free software, we hope you agree (at least those of you who have received your serial numbers!)

kind regards
Richard
CD Editor

Sethhaniel 13:33 16 May 06

got it eventually in the 'Junk mail' folder ;)

ripendigging 16:05 16 May 06

please note the author is still trying to get the serial no;I use talktalk.why can`t somebody put the serial no; on the message board?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…