Serial Codes

wee2john 00:32 14 Mar 10

I have been trying for the last hour to find the serial code for the netobjects fusion 10.0 its impossible to find any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting reali angry with websites who have extremely bad navigation!!!

OTT_B 01:33 14 Mar 10

wee2john / Lazarus The 2nd

Thanks for posting. Had no idea it was available :)

Nickwright 22:51 23 Mar 10

I had (have) same problem - no serial no for this program
-Lazarus
tried your link and filled in forms but still no serial no. - I have a customer number and an order number and a bill for £0.00 but still no serial number - I`m giving it up as a bad job.
I`m more than a bit peeved at this - the cover disk was the reason for me buying this edition of PC Advisor. if I had known the software was unusable I would not have bought the mag.

Nickwright 23:24 23 Mar 10

after much running around in circles - this is what I discovered.
you have to follow the link Lazarus posted and fill in the forms shown on the netobjects site -you will need a valid e-mail address.

you "purchase" a copy of fusion 10 for £0.00 which generates an E-mail to your mailbox.

the E-mail contains a License no-- this is your serial number which you can copy and paste into the install wizard when prompted.

the software will now install.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…