Sequence of colours in print cartridge

dolphinaber 18:32 11 Sep 05

I have been refilling HP 6657a cartridges in the following order Yellow Magenta and Cyan.
Am I right in thinking that the sequence for filling the HP 9363 is different. Can you help please ?

radi8or 19:01 11 Sep 05

dolphinaber,
This is how I found which colours went where on my Deskjet 3822 hope it helps.

If you're unsure which colour goes into which chamber, wipe the copper printhead with kitchen towel and insert the hypodermic needle into one chamber. Gently blow into the needle while holding some kitchen towel over the printhead. Wipe clean and mark that chamber fill hole with the colour that appeared. Do the same for the other chambers.

Regards Bob

Wak 19:50 11 Sep 05

Does this help??

click here

dolphinaber 21:25 11 Sep 05

Thank you both very much. I now know the sequence which is Magenta Yellow Cyan on the HP9363.
Incidently the HP6657 which I use in my HP 7150 A4 printer is just a fraction larger than the HP 9363 which I use in my new A3 HP 9800. Just why HP had to put in a different cartridge they alone know and for an A3 it also has a lot less ink in the cartridge. Im completely baffled.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…