September Patch Tuesday Cancelled

Chris Webster 23:16 10 Sep 05
  The Spires 00:11 11 Sep 05

I was never a fan of Tuesdays anyway going straight to Wednesday suits me fine, will this be a permanent arrangement?

ton 04:30 11 Sep 05

I'm soooo disapointed.

Chris Webster 16:12 11 Sep 05

Update: Microsoft will not issue any new security updates on September 13th as part of the September monthly bulletin release cycle.

Based on customer feedback, Microsoft instituted a monthly security update release process on the second Tuesday of each month to provide customers with security guidance and updates on a predictable and manageable schedule. This update release process involves a significant testing focus to help ensure customers will receive updates that are of a high quality and Microsoft will not release an update until it meets those standards. Occasionally, the testing process and our strict focus on quality can result in a month where no security updates are released, as is the case for 13 September 2005.

Stuartli 18:25 11 Sep 05

The Wednesday refers to the regular webcast on the subject, not the Security Bulletin releases.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…