September 2008 PC Advisor: Fix it utilities

23790954 13:17 08 Aug 08

Am I missing something here, or does other computer enthusiasts like myself, have trouble in installing Avonquest Fix-it Utilities 7.0 Express, from the DVD on September issue of PC Advisor. It states that a serial number, to run the software would be given to you after registration. I think mine must have got lost in the post. I have actually installed, registered and waited for confirmation of the serial number, then uninstalled again, and repeated this operation on three occasions, but to NO avail. Although I have always purchased PC Advisor, every month, for several years, I also purchased another PC magazine, LAST MONTH, for Avonquest Fix-it utilities 7.0, and it would not fulfil its obligation re serial number either. This is the SECOND time in the course of a year, that free software with PC Advisor has failed to operate, and if it is a ploy to sell their magazine, then I will be looking for a more reliable magazine.

DippyGirl 13:33 08 Aug 08

There was some discussion about this a week or so ago dont know if it is the same problem you have click here

23790954 13:48 08 Aug 08

Many thanks to you all. Have got job sorted thanks to your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac