September 2008 PC Advisor: Fix it utilities

23790954 13:17 08 Aug 08

Am I missing something here, or does other computer enthusiasts like myself, have trouble in installing Avonquest Fix-it Utilities 7.0 Express, from the DVD on September issue of PC Advisor. It states that a serial number, to run the software would be given to you after registration. I think mine must have got lost in the post. I have actually installed, registered and waited for confirmation of the serial number, then uninstalled again, and repeated this operation on three occasions, but to NO avail. Although I have always purchased PC Advisor, every month, for several years, I also purchased another PC magazine, LAST MONTH, for Avonquest Fix-it utilities 7.0, and it would not fulfil its obligation re serial number either. This is the SECOND time in the course of a year, that free software with PC Advisor has failed to operate, and if it is a ploy to sell their magazine, then I will be looking for a more reliable magazine.

DippyGirl 13:33 08 Aug 08

There was some discussion about this a week or so ago dont know if it is the same problem you have click here

23790954 13:48 08 Aug 08

Many thanks to you all. Have got job sorted thanks to your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…